Friday, January 7, 2011

Moment of the Week

Another new year, another new week, which means another installment of the CCN "MOMENT OF THE WEEK"

Continuing with the Cass/Steph Friendship motiff, here's another memorable time shared between two lovable characters.
I can't think of any specific quote to pull from here (because the whole page is just AWESOME), I'll just leave a few comments about it. Prior to this, Cass had been training non-stop for ten hours down in her Batcave. As I've also had the unpleasant experience of training until you tossed your cookies and watching someone toss theirs as well, I found this moment in time quite endearing--as gross as that may sound. Anyway, I fondly remember laughing my head off when I saw this page. The reason being Cass chucking out a mouthful of puke the moment after Steph said the word "Friend".

BACKGROUND
Issue: Batgirl V1: #21
Release Date: December 2001
Price: $2.50
Writer: Kelley Puckett
Penciller: Damion Scott
Inker: Robert Campanella
Colorists: Digital Chameleon, Gregory Wright


TRIVIA TIDBIT
This was the first and only time Cassandra vomited in a comic book issue.

2 comments:

  1. lmao at her face in that middle panel. it actually makes ME feel sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I only wish I knew what the context of this was!

    ReplyDelete